Devised by Sue Penna
A 10-week programme aimed at helping adults develop positive coping strategies. It has been developed to educate parents about the impact of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) on themselves and their children.
The programme offers guidance on protective factors that can help reduce the impact of ACEs, and provides practical methods for parents to develop resilience within themselves and their children.
The following is covered on the programme:
- Understanding and living with ACEs
- Understanding toxic stress and strategies to manage it
- Developing parental resilience
- Understanding attachment
- Nurturing parenting styles
- Managing emotions
- Developing strategies to reduce the potential impact of ACEs on children
For further information and/or to enrol and arrange initial appointment please call 07868163103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org